在丑陋的克里姆林宫王子宫殿研究的背景下,2018赛季国家冬宫博物馆的老俄罗斯探险队的考古工作结果

Е.А. Турова
{"title":"在丑陋的克里姆林宫王子宫殿研究的背景下,2018赛季国家冬宫博物馆的老俄罗斯探险队的考古工作结果","authors":"Е.А. Турова","doi":"10.25681/iaras.2019.978-5-94375-304-6.129-140","DOIUrl":null,"url":null,"abstract":"Древнерусская экспедиция Государственного Эрмитажа в 2018 г. провела археологические исследования в Угличском кремле. На участке перед алтарем Спасо-Преображенского собора (1700 г.) раскопками зафиксирован горизонт строительства старейшего белокаменного Спасского собора Угличского кремля. Стратиграфия антропогенных отложений на участке и датировка комплекса находок позволяют отнести строительство храма ко времени ок. 1436 г. и связать его с именем Дмитрия Шемяки. Изучение более поздних строительных слоев позволило говорить о коренной перестройке собора с возведением его каменных портиков в царствование Андрея Васильевича Великого (после 1462 г.). Впоследствии, примерно в 1480-1484 гг., собор и притвор были включены в перестроенный для Андрея Большого дворцовый комплекс, построенный из кирпича. Результаты раскопок уточняют датировку и атрибуцию археологических исследований И. А. Тихомирова (1900) и Вал. А. Булкина (1985-1989) в Угличском кремле.\n The ancient Russian expedition of the State Hermitage in 2018 conducted archaeological research in the Kremlin of Uglich. On the site in front of the altar of the Transfiguration of the Savior Cathedral (1700), the excavations recorded the layer of construction of the oldest white-stone Savior Cathedral of the Uglich Kremlin. The stratigraphy of anthropogenic deposits on the site and the dating of the complex of finds allows the construction of the temple to be attributed to the time of approx. 1436 and associate it with the name of Dmitry Shemyaka. The study of the later construction layers made it possible to speak of a radical restructuring of the cathedral with the building of its stone porches in the reign of Andrey Vasilyevich the Great (after 1462). Subsequently, around 1480-1484, the cathedral and the porch were included in the rebuilt for Andrei Bolshoi palace complex, built in brick. The results of the excavations correct the dating and attribution of archaeological research I.A. Tikhomirov (1900) and Val.A. Bulkin (1985-1989) in the Uglich Kremlin.","PeriodicalId":193765,"journal":{"name":"Археология Владимиро-Суздальской земли","volume":"6 1","pages":"0"},"PeriodicalIF":0.0000,"publicationDate":"2019-12-25","publicationTypes":"Journal Article","fieldsOfStudy":null,"isOpenAccess":false,"openAccessPdf":"","citationCount":"0","resultStr":"{\"title\":\"THE RESULTS OF THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL WORK OF THE OLD RUSSIAN EXPEDITION OF THE STATE HERMITAGE MUSEUM OF THE 2018 SEASON IN THE CONTEXT OF STUDIES OF THE PALACE OF PRINCES IN THE UGLICH KREMLIN\",\"authors\":\"Е.А. Турова\",\"doi\":\"10.25681/iaras.2019.978-5-94375-304-6.129-140\",\"DOIUrl\":null,\"url\":null,\"abstract\":\"Древнерусская экспедиция Государственного Эрмитажа в 2018 г. провела археологические исследования в Угличском кремле. На участке перед алтарем Спасо-Преображенского собора (1700 г.) раскопками зафиксирован горизонт строительства старейшего белокаменного Спасского собора Угличского кремля. Стратиграфия антропогенных отложений на участке и датировка комплекса находок позволяют отнести строительство храма ко времени ок. 1436 г. и связать его с именем Дмитрия Шемяки. Изучение более поздних строительных слоев позволило говорить о коренной перестройке собора с возведением его каменных портиков в царствование Андрея Васильевича Великого (после 1462 г.). Впоследствии, примерно в 1480-1484 гг., собор и притвор были включены в перестроенный для Андрея Большого дворцовый комплекс, построенный из кирпича. Результаты раскопок уточняют датировку и атрибуцию археологических исследований И. А. Тихомирова (1900) и Вал. А. Булкина (1985-1989) в Угличском кремле.\\n The ancient Russian expedition of the State Hermitage in 2018 conducted archaeological research in the Kremlin of Uglich. On the site in front of the altar of the Transfiguration of the Savior Cathedral (1700), the excavations recorded the layer of construction of the oldest white-stone Savior Cathedral of the Uglich Kremlin. The stratigraphy of anthropogenic deposits on the site and the dating of the complex of finds allows the construction of the temple to be attributed to the time of approx. 1436 and associate it with the name of Dmitry Shemyaka. The study of the later construction layers made it possible to speak of a radical restructuring of the cathedral with the building of its stone porches in the reign of Andrey Vasilyevich the Great (after 1462). Subsequently, around 1480-1484, the cathedral and the porch were included in the rebuilt for Andrei Bolshoi palace complex, built in brick. The results of the excavations correct the dating and attribution of archaeological research I.A. Tikhomirov (1900) and Val.A. Bulkin (1985-1989) in the Uglich Kremlin.\",\"PeriodicalId\":193765,\"journal\":{\"name\":\"Археология Владимиро-Суздальской земли\",\"volume\":\"6 1\",\"pages\":\"0\"},\"PeriodicalIF\":0.0000,\"publicationDate\":\"2019-12-25\",\"publicationTypes\":\"Journal Article\",\"fieldsOfStudy\":null,\"isOpenAccess\":false,\"openAccessPdf\":\"\",\"citationCount\":\"0\",\"resultStr\":null,\"platform\":\"Semanticscholar\",\"paperid\":null,\"PeriodicalName\":\"Археология Владимиро-Суздальской земли\",\"FirstCategoryId\":\"1085\",\"ListUrlMain\":\"https://doi.org/10.25681/iaras.2019.978-5-94375-304-6.129-140\",\"RegionNum\":0,\"RegionCategory\":null,\"ArticlePicture\":[],\"TitleCN\":null,\"AbstractTextCN\":null,\"PMCID\":null,\"EPubDate\":\"\",\"PubModel\":\"\",\"JCR\":\"\",\"JCRName\":\"\",\"Score\":null,\"Total\":0}","platform":"Semanticscholar","paperid":null,"PeriodicalName":"Археология Владимиро-Суздальской земли","FirstCategoryId":"1085","ListUrlMain":"https://doi.org/10.25681/iaras.2019.978-5-94375-304-6.129-140","RegionNum":0,"RegionCategory":null,"ArticlePicture":[],"TitleCN":null,"AbstractTextCN":null,"PMCID":null,"EPubDate":"","PubModel":"","JCR":"","JCRName":"","Score":null,"Total":0}
引用次数: 0

摘要

2018年,国家埃尔米塔吉探险队在克里姆林宫进行了考古研究。1700年,在斯帕索-普雷奥布里奥布涅茨大教堂()祭坛前的一块土地上,挖掘发现了一座古老的白石斯巴斯大教堂的地平线。该遗址上的人为沉积物地层学和发现复合体的日期表明,寺庙的建造可以在ok时间前完成。1436年,把他和德米特里·谢梅基联系起来。后来对建筑层的研究表明,大教堂的根部重建,并在1462年后的安德烈·瓦西里耶维奇大帝统治下建造了石门。此后,大约在1480-1484年,大教堂和普里特沃斯被纳入安德烈重建的大型宫殿建筑群。考古研究的日期和标识是a.a. tikhomirov(1900)和val。a . bulkina(1985-1989)在克里姆林宫。在2018年,古老的俄罗斯对国家遗产进行了研究。1700年,《圣战者凯瑟琳》(《圣战者》)发行了《最后的白石圣战者》的专辑。在这段时间里,《最后的痛苦》和《最后的痛苦》的结构被approx时代所取代。1436年,它和Dmitry Shemyaka的名字一起被使用。在安德里亚·瓦西里耶维奇的《伟大》(1462年之后)中,《拉特纳·拉耶尔斯的建筑》中的《致命的重建》。在金砖四国的安第斯宫里,大教堂和保时捷都在重建中。1900年,蒂克霍米罗夫和瓦尔。a。a。Bulkin(1985-1989)在Uglich Kremlin。
本文章由计算机程序翻译,如有差异,请以英文原文为准。
查看原文
分享 分享
微信好友 朋友圈 QQ好友 复制链接
本刊更多论文
THE RESULTS OF THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL WORK OF THE OLD RUSSIAN EXPEDITION OF THE STATE HERMITAGE MUSEUM OF THE 2018 SEASON IN THE CONTEXT OF STUDIES OF THE PALACE OF PRINCES IN THE UGLICH KREMLIN
Древнерусская экспедиция Государственного Эрмитажа в 2018 г. провела археологические исследования в Угличском кремле. На участке перед алтарем Спасо-Преображенского собора (1700 г.) раскопками зафиксирован горизонт строительства старейшего белокаменного Спасского собора Угличского кремля. Стратиграфия антропогенных отложений на участке и датировка комплекса находок позволяют отнести строительство храма ко времени ок. 1436 г. и связать его с именем Дмитрия Шемяки. Изучение более поздних строительных слоев позволило говорить о коренной перестройке собора с возведением его каменных портиков в царствование Андрея Васильевича Великого (после 1462 г.). Впоследствии, примерно в 1480-1484 гг., собор и притвор были включены в перестроенный для Андрея Большого дворцовый комплекс, построенный из кирпича. Результаты раскопок уточняют датировку и атрибуцию археологических исследований И. А. Тихомирова (1900) и Вал. А. Булкина (1985-1989) в Угличском кремле. The ancient Russian expedition of the State Hermitage in 2018 conducted archaeological research in the Kremlin of Uglich. On the site in front of the altar of the Transfiguration of the Savior Cathedral (1700), the excavations recorded the layer of construction of the oldest white-stone Savior Cathedral of the Uglich Kremlin. The stratigraphy of anthropogenic deposits on the site and the dating of the complex of finds allows the construction of the temple to be attributed to the time of approx. 1436 and associate it with the name of Dmitry Shemyaka. The study of the later construction layers made it possible to speak of a radical restructuring of the cathedral with the building of its stone porches in the reign of Andrey Vasilyevich the Great (after 1462). Subsequently, around 1480-1484, the cathedral and the porch were included in the rebuilt for Andrei Bolshoi palace complex, built in brick. The results of the excavations correct the dating and attribution of archaeological research I.A. Tikhomirov (1900) and Val.A. Bulkin (1985-1989) in the Uglich Kremlin.
求助全文
通过发布文献求助,成功后即可免费获取论文全文。 去求助
来源期刊
自引率
0.00%
发文量
0
期刊最新文献
ABOUT THE DISCOVERY OF PRAGUE GROSCHEN IN SUZDAL OPOLE TURKISH CERAMICS OF THE XVI-XVII CENTURIES FROM EXCAVATIONS IN MUROM: RAMAN ANALYSIS OF GLAZES AND PIGMENTS RESEARCH OF VYZSHEGSHA HILLFORT, 2020 VLADIMIR PARISH CHURCHES, LOST IN THE XVII-XVIII CENTURIES EXCAVATIONS AT THE PRINCELY COURT IN VLADIMIR
×
引用
GB/T 7714-2015
复制
MLA
复制
APA
复制
导出至
BibTeX EndNote RefMan NoteFirst NoteExpress
×
×
提示
您的信息不完整,为了账户安全,请先补充。
现在去补充
×
提示
您因"违规操作"
具体请查看互助需知
我知道了
×
提示
现在去查看 取消
×
提示
确定
0
微信
客服QQ
Book学术公众号 扫码关注我们
反馈
×
意见反馈
请填写您的意见或建议
请填写您的手机或邮箱
已复制链接
已复制链接
快去分享给好友吧!
我知道了
×
扫码分享
扫码分享
Book学术官方微信
Book学术文献互助
Book学术文献互助群
群 号:481959085
Book学术
文献互助 智能选刊 最新文献 互助须知 联系我们:info@booksci.cn
Book学术提供免费学术资源搜索服务,方便国内外学者检索中英文文献。致力于提供最便捷和优质的服务体验。
Copyright © 2023 Book学术 All rights reserved.
ghs 京公网安备 11010802042870号 京ICP备2023020795号-1